Hi

I set up an *virutalenv* without system-site-packages and clone *trytond*
with *account* module on an Ubuntu 16.04 system.
When I go now into the account module and try to install dependencies with
"*python
setup.py develop*" I get an error when it tries to install lxml. But with
pip comand I can install lxml without any problem. I try to understand the
system but could not find any reason for this.
Maybe someone here knows why this is so?

In short:
trytond/modules/account $ python setup.py develop
ERROR: /bin/sh: 1: xslt-config: not found
Could not find function xmlCheckVersion in library libxml2. Is libxml2
installed?

Here is the full error message:
http://pastebin.com/JcUm5vBg

But no problem installing it with pip (also in virtualenv):
pip install lxml
Successfully installed lxml-3.6.4

regards

Johannes