[2nd resend via gmane... googlegroups seems busted as usual]

Perhaps related to previous discussion of GL and perhaps of Issue4028 and co,
I have two bookyears in a db now under tryton 4.2 with PCG French
(neither closed yet) and a total of 103 movements (2/3 from older bookyear)

Opening the chart of accounts for the later year (2016), selecting
the only line 'Plan comptable (French)' and doing a full expand (<shift>'+')
takes on the average 4 *minutes* on a quiet system!

It seems to peg a single core on a 32GB 12*core system (2,3G AMD 6338P)
running PostgreSQL 9.6.1 locally and directly on the socket (not the tcp port).

Are there any tuning remedies? If not, what would things be like if we
were to migrate a company with an average of over 5500 movements per year?

Also, unfortunately it appears that the 'views' still only update the final
balance field and not the debit/credit fields.
I thought I already filed an issue including that way back but can't seem to
find it.
Is it on 'purpose' to exclude displaying the total movements debit/credit as
well as,
eventually, the initial balance in the chart of accounts?

cheers

--

Richard PALO

--