On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 6:23 PM, Sergi Almacellas Abellana <se...@koolpi.com>
wrote:

> El 03/03/17 a les 08:42, Vincent Bastos ha escrit:
>

>> On Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 10:20:07 PM UTC+10, Cédric Krier wrote:
>>
>>     On 2017-02-17 22:42, Vincent Bastos wrote:
>>     > Hi,
>>     >
>>     > I am unable to figure out how modules are able to "append" to the
>>     > configuration wizard when a new module is installed.
>>     >
>>     > I have created a configuration.py file and configuration.xml file
>>     with a
>>     > form, but this does not come up when I install my module.
>>     >
>>     > I thought that Tryton automatically added configuration files to the
>>     > wizard, but I was unable to find this in the code.
>>
>>     Explicit is better than implicit.
>>     You have to create an entry in ir.module.config_wizard.item
>>

>> I suppose I also have to create Configuration class that extends a Wizard?
>>

> No you have to create a record in ir.module.config_wizard.item that
> references the wizard you want to call when your module is installed. You
> can have a look at the company module as reference:
>
> http://hg.tryton.org/modules/company/file/052e36889d49/company.xml#l167
>
> Hope it helps.

Yes, I saw this. But this has a reference to the record above it:

        <record model="ir.action.wizard" id="act_company_config">
            <field name="name">Configure Company</field>
            <field name="wiz_name">company.company.config</field>
        </record>

Which references the wizard class company.company.config - so I do have to
create this configuration class for my module no?

--
*Vincent Bastos*
*Lava Lab Software*