I'm working on a review and revise module. This module have a workflow with
the states "draft" -> "review" -> "released" . The data can only be edited
when in state "draft". When in state "released" and a user wants to change
it, the state goes back to "draft". But in that transaction (from
"released" to "draft") I want to store a copy of the data.

Instead of writing my own history table and functionality I want to use the
standard _history = true . But then I get on all write-actions a new copy
in the history-table.

What are the (other) possibilities?

Regards,

Ed