Hi,

I have found that more and more reviews need way too much work for me to
process. This is mainly because I have to review them more than 10
times, I have to repeat many times the same comments. But also because
it seems for others having a quick solution is more important than
having the right solution or design (which needs time). This result as
reviews being uploaded very quickly after comment with not enough worked
solution and this is very exhausting for me.
After a talk on IRC [1], I have decided to no more review more than 5
times the same patch. After that I will just ignore it.
I hope this will force contributors to raise their effort to provide
better patch at the early submission.
Also @pokoli suggested to have pre-review steps before my review, I will
be of course in favor of such workflow even if I do not know how it will
work.

[1] http://www.tryton.org/~irclog/2017-03-29.log.html

Regards,
--