Hello,

> Hi Devs,
>
> I have installed tryton4.2  and i feel it is slower than previous versions.
> I have tryton3.4 installed and that is faster than 4.2.
> Am i doing anything wrong?

Yes, since 4.0 is more slower than 3.8, 3.6... when have big data or
complex forms. We tested with bin/trytond and WSGI app.

At the moment we think it is the werkzeug [1] and requests.

Finally we tested with a WSGI comiled with C and timeit reduce 50-60%.
At the moment, we are still investigating....

Regards.

[1] http://werkzeug.pocoo.org/