Le mardi 6 juin 2017, 09:39:06 Sergi Almacellas Abellana a écrit :
> El 06/06/17 a les 09:33, Christophe ha escrit:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would like to test the module 'account_budget' but I can not find where
> > i can clone it ?
> > Is there a 'how to' to retrieve the modules in test?
>
> I imagine you refer to the reviews of https://bugs.tryton.org/issue6089
>
> In order to get a review of a new module, you have to create an empty
> mercurial repository and download the review to it. The commands will be:
>
> mkdir account_budget
> cd account_budget
> hg init .
> hg review --fetch -i XXXXX
>
> where XXXXXX is the review id.
>
> Hope it helps.

Thanks to your answer, but i cannot retrieve the code. The authentication
proccess seems to be alright (a message in browser said 'The authentication
flow has completed') but i have this error :

Unable to fetch the patch: HTTP Error 404: Not Found

and after some time this message appears :

1496736074772     addons.productaddons    ERROR   Request failed certificate
checks: [Exception... "SSL is required and URI scheme is not https."
nsresult: "0x8000ffff (NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED)"  location: "JS frame ::
resource://gre/modules/CertUtils.jsm :: checkCert :: line 145"  data: no]

any idea ?

Regards
--
Christophe