El 26/06/17 a les 16:07, Nicolás López Solano ha escrit:
Hi,

I need to writte a pythonsql query with a date column computed converting a datetime column. I'm using Cast function to do that but only works for postgresql and i need it works for sqlite too. I tried to use anothers pythonsql functions like ToDate or DatePart but only work for postgresql too.
Can you show which current code do you have?

Have you tried:

Cast(column, 'DATE')

Which errors do you have?

--