On Wed, Nov 08, 2017 at 12:05:10AM +0100, Cédric Krier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The build of sao on the old drone server is failing because of phantomjs:
> https://drone-old.tryton.org/trypod.tryton.org/tryton/sao/4.4/23979d2770ba8c2d7b82f560db98ae017e208646
> https://drone-old.tryton.org/trypod.tryton.org/tryton/sao/4.4/972c7d602e983e6c2d91c2179cc177abe5571394
>
> Indeed we can see that the new version phantomjs-prebuilt@2.1.16 used
> 'const' which is not supported by the version of node. It was working
> with phantomjs-prebuilt@2.1.15
>
> Is there any one who get an idea to fix that easily?

I am not a user of node, so it may be just partial elements... according
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22603078/syntaxerror-use-of-const-in-strict-mode
 :

"const" is part of ECMAScript 2015 that could be enable in
node 0.10 or 0.12 with --harmony flag.

I dunno if it is possible to ask npm to pass specific flag to node ?
--
Sebastien Marie