El 29/06/18 a les 11:10, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
> Indeed at B2CK after some experiences with Flask-Tryton, we think that
> this is no more a best way to interface website with trytond. We think
> about using dedicated RPC calls in the future.

When you talk about RPC calls you mean also a specific endpoint using
the new custom routing feature?

How do you think it's better to consume those APIs? Using javascript
directly or by using an intermediary webserver?

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com