2013/6/14 Guillem Barba Domingo <guillemba...@gmail.com>

> The Tryton Standard Repository is for generic modules, which could be
> considered *framework* (sometimes it is a subjective consideration).

I think this is not linked to the initial subject, so I'm starting a new
one

> In TrytonSpain there are modules that could be included in this definition
> (and we hope they will be moved to tryton's community infrastructure, in a
> similar way that Nereid), others which are so generic to be useful for
> other ERP implementors and some are specific for Spain. All of them are
> opened to community feedback (and contributions ;-)).

+1 in here, we have developed some things that could be of interest for
others (well, we hope so)

> Some months ago was created the tryton-contrib list [1] to discuss and
> manage these kind of modules; modules which are part of Tryton's ecosystem
> but not par ot its core. For now, this list is the unique infraestructure
> to *manage* these modules (each member is doing in his own way, we chose
> Bitbucket and create a community team TrytonSpain). Something like *Apps
> website* where have a complete list of all contrib modules is an
> interesting idea which has discussed a little bit. Raimon has developed a
> first aproximation [2][3] and I wish that in a medium term I'll extend
> these idea (now we have other priorities).

The tryton-contrib mailing-list is the first step, but there is still work
to be done. There is a lot fewer people on tryton-contrib than on this
list. The website, is an excellent idea, this way we could gather the
different needs, the modules already available and decide which modules
need to be integrated in the core and how to process. But maybe, an english
website would be more suitable for international needs :)

> *To summarise*, TrytonSpain modules are part of Tryton ecosystem. Now, we
> are in the spring to have a usable spanish localization so we decided to
> develop some of our requirements in our own way assuming that the modules
> which will be included in Tryton's core could be modified (improved). We
> will work in these inclusion in the future. As Ramimon said before, if
> there are someone interested in the inclusion sooner, he is free to open
> the discussion in this list (or tryton-dev list [4]).

This could be a good subject for the TUB, but as a result of the last year
TUL, we only ended with a mailing list not very active, so maybe we need to
speed up the process a little bit.
Who is interested on working on this object? I think we need to define what
has to be done (website creation, process definition, ...), who can help
and then we start working seriously on this subject.

--

*Romain Séon*