On 31/08/13 17:16 +0200, Albert Cervera i Areny wrote:
> 2013/8/30 Marco Mueller <m...@muellersbuero.biz>:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I like to add a discount in invoices and quotes.
> > The discount should be selectable in percent for the complete invoice.
> >
> > I do not know how to setup this in Tryton?
> > Is it possible? Thanks for your help.
> You may try these modules:
>
> https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/trytond-sale_discount
> https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/trytond-account_invoice_discount

I have wrote an old module: http://codereview.tryton.org/66001/
For me there are some issues with the sale_discount module from
trytonspain:

    - the salemen should not have to edit the rebate
    - the rebate should be integrated/compatible with the product price
      list module
    - it should not require to modify the invoice

I will be happy to give access to my codereview if someone wants to
make it works on trunk. And maybe it should be renamed in sale_discount.

--
Cédric Krier

B2CK SPRL
Rue de Rotterdam, 4