* kostas [2013-11-21 15:40 +0100]:
Hello Kostas,

I am searching for an efficient way to retrieve with xmlrpc / proteus the
pending invoices (invoices that are unpaid or partially paid).

I tried to use the calculated field 'account.invoice.amount_to_pay'

Why don't you use the state field of the invoice?

in the search criteria (domain) of model.account.invoice.search()
call, but I get the response: xmlrpclib.Fault: <Fault 1:
'UserError\nMissing search function on field "amount_to_pay".\n'>

The message means that there is no searcher on the function field
'amount_to_pay'.

http://doc.tryton.org/3.0/trytond/doc/ref/models/fields.html#function

--
Nicolas Évrard - B2CK SPRL