> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to add a domain in the product field os sale.line that is
> filled from the sale.sale form view, in order to avoid make sales of some
> products grouped by their categories to some parties. This is the code:
>
> class SaleLine:
>     __name__ = 'sale.line'
>     product_domain = fields.Function(fields.One2Many(
>             'product.product', None, 'Product Category Domain',
>             on_change_with=['_parent_party', 'product'],
>             depends=['_parent_party']),

I'm not sure if it is the problem, but I think this "parent" references are
wrong, they should be "_parent_sale.party".
If I'm not wrong :-P the "parent" reference always have to include the
field that acts as parent relation because a model can have different
"parents".

--
Guillem Barba
http://www.guillem.alcarrer.net