Am 03.07.2014 15:54, schrieb Cédric Krier:
> On 03 Jul 15:42, Axel Braun wrote:

>>> I guess what is missing is to be able to make quotation without unit
>>> price and make prices required when going further.
>>
>> Right. If you send a RFQ to a supplier, you never put a price into
the RFQ.
>> Price is the result the RFQ
>
> Please don't think your case is the only way. There are plenty cases
> where the price is known (or at least an approximation).

We do it like this: we are putting the prices (known ones or prices nice
to have) in the client - so we have a approximation for what we expect.
This is good, if other person needs information about expected prices
before confirming something an other person has created. We customized
the reports to not print our desired price. Before we confirm, we are
setting back the purchase to draft, changing the prices - doing
quotation and directly a confirmation. In this Axel is right: in
quotation the price should be editable. Cedk is right that having a
desired or estimated price in the quoted purchase is good - but it many
cases it should not be printed/mailed.