El 05/08/2014 9:35, "Fabio Lenzarini" <fabio.lenzar...@gmail.com> va
escriure:

> Hello and congratulations for the effort and the result.
>
> Now ..
> I downloaded the client and also the standalone server NUSO (yes, I admit
it .. I'm a member microsoft .. and do not know much about Linux ..),

To learn and develop, you should get the source code from Mercurial. You
can do it in Windows and also with graphical tools, but I advice you that
there isn't ¿any? Windows user/expert here so you will get poor help
solving installation issues.
If you used to install and manage python packages and environments in
Windows, you shouldn't have problems.

> But if you want to get down in more detail and analyze the code, make
some changes .. how?
> From the documentation I did not understand much.
>
> For example:
> if I wanted to translate it into Italian
> if I wanted to develop a module is not present (quality)

Maybe you are searching this module:
https://bitbucket.org/nantic/trytond-quality_control

In tryton.org website and Neso package you will find only core modules,
which are not enough for most of users.
In Pypi, searching by Tryton category, you will find a little bit more (we
will publish there our modules soon), and in Bitbucket/Github much more.
For example, look at nantic, trytonspain and zikzakmedia users in
Bitbucket, but there are other members (companies and individuals).

And for more documentation, in the last week there was a thread/question
about it in this list. Search in the archive and you will get some links to
dofferent documentation.