Am 28.08.2014 23:33, schrieb Axel Braun:
> Am Dienstag, 12. August 2014, 21:48:21 schrieb Jan Grasnick | Grasbauer UG:
>>> Can any formatting fields be passed throught to the .odt output?
>> Don' know - but also interested in this information.
> *Push*
> Nobody an idea?
If you find a cool solution to parse html/css to a odt file I have a
solution ;)
Right now I write the reports in html/css and convert them (if needed)
via xhtml2pdf to pdf.

For me writing the reports in html has some advantages:
- i can use css for formatting,
- for me writing html, css and some template-tags is more transparent
than opening this small windows in odt to add a
  placeholder
- I can do repeats without starting a new line for each line
- error message is more readable

here is a first draft of the approach (not ready right now but usable
and a solution to put advertising in the report, which should be a own
module):
http://review.gewinnmonitor.de/grasbauer_reports

A while ago Sharoon posted about a very similar module released by the
guys at openlabs.

Jan