Hello,

Regarding this topic, I want to keep the same sequence over the years and I
cannot figure out how to this *automatically *in tryton. In France it is
mandatory to have a sequence with no holes over the years.
For instance:
F437 (last invoice of 2014) + F438 (first invoice of 2015) => best pratice
F2014-437 (last invoice of 2014) + F2015-438 (first invoice of 2015) => is
allowed
F2014-437 (last invoice of 2014) + F2015-001 (first invoice of 2015) => is
not allowed.

Emmanuel Bassy
expertisevision.fr