Le 06/05/16 18:55, Cédric Krier a écrit :
> First, it is trytond-admin that manages now the upgrade.
> And clearly you don't have an up to date calendar module.

I asked here primarily for the migration guide.

For instance, I find no mention about 'trytond-admin' in the
release announcement nor here (at least not what I can find).

grepping the Mercurial repository doc/topics/setup_databases.rst
indicates only that a database can be initialised with trytond-admin.

Yes, my fault for calendar, omitted to update the package list
with the new localisations, so 3.8 re-installed instead of 4.0.
Updated now via tryton-admin and am trying to get accustomed to
the new interface to GL and balance.

cheers

--
Richard PALO