On 2016-07-22 07:21, Richard PALO wrote:
> Le 22/07/16 07:08, Cédric Krier a écrit :
> >> That highly depends on the industry. In some of them, suppliers update
> >> prices yearly and the company want the new prices to take effect on the
> >> right date. It is also interesting in some cases to know when the new
> >> prices where given by the supplier and what is the expected "expiry" date
> >> of the price to know if you need to ask for a new quotation or you can
> >> count on the price you have to make a sale quotation for example.
> >
> > Please can you give me an example of such industry?
> >
> One common example is any installation service company (electricity,
> plumbing, HVAC, etc...)

But I do not see why such design is needed for this. For me, updating
the price on the right date is a simple design and probably more
effective.
Also the price list of product supplier is just a default and will
always be. The right price is always given by the supplier.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com