* Marko Randjelovic: " Re: [tryton] Error starting trytond" (Thu, 28 Jul 2016
  01:46:31 -0700 (PDT)):

> On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 9:20:21 AM UTC+2, Sergi Almacellas Abellana
> wrote:
> >
> > El 27/07/16 a les 21:50, Marko Randjelovic ha escrit:
> > > When starting trytond ver 4.1.0, I get this error:
> > >
> > > (trytond) mr@abc24:~/training/trytond4$ bin/trytond -c ../trytond4p.conf
> > > -d test
> > > Traceback (most recent call last):
> > >   File "bin/trytond", line 24, in <module>
> > >     from trytond.application import app
> > >   File "/home/mr/training/trytond4/trytond/application.py", line 8, in
> > > <module>
> > >     Pool.start()
> > >   File "/home/mr/training/trytond4/trytond/pool.py", line 97, in start
> > >     register_classes()
> > >   File "/home/mr/training/trytond4/trytond/modules/__init__.py", line
> > > 362, in register_classes
> > >     mod_file, pathname, description)
> > >   File "/home/mr/training/trytond4/trytond/modules/account/__init__.py",
> > > line 6, in <module>
> > >     from .account import *
> > >   File "/home/mr/training/trytond4/trytond/modules/account/account.py",
> > > line 8, in <module>
> > >     from sql import Column, Null, Window, Literal
> > > ImportError: cannot import name Window
> >
> > account module at least version 0.7 of python-sql [1] and you seem to
> > have and older version. Please upgrade you python-sql to a more recent
> > version.
> >

> (trytond) mr@abc24:~/training$ pip install python-sql --upgrade
> Collecting python-sql
> Installing collected packages: python-sql
>   Found existing installation: python-sql 0.4
>     Not uninstalling python-sql at /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages,
> outside environment /home/mr/training/.venv/trytond

You seem to have python-sql installed via your package manager and eventually
your virtualenv is set up with global-site-packages enabled. What is the OS you
are running?

So either update the first one with a recent version or change your virtualenv
to not use site-packages (in which case pip will install python-sql into the
virtualenv).

Regards,

Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    MBSolutions

    Tel: +49(761)471023
    Fax: +49(761)4770816
    http://www.m9s.biz
    UStIdNr: DE 142009020
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6