Hi,

El 03/10/16 a les 10:26, Dr. Praveen Bhatia ha escrit:
I am following these steps using Proteus:

 1. I have excel sheet with journal entries in it (basically, sales,
    expenses, salaries, taxes paid etc). I use Python csv reader to read
    it into a dictionary. How do I transfer this to Journal entries by
    Proteus?

You will have to create the valid moves (account.move model) for the journal entry and also their move lines (account.move.line model).

 How do I then get the .odt Journal report?
 2. I can create company, fiscal year from the proteus examples shown in
    the source code of Tryton.
 3. How do I generate Balance sheet? I also could not locate any example
    and/or .odt file to report Balance sheet in source code.
 4. How do I generate Profit and Loss sheet?   I also could not locate
    any example and/or .odt file to report Balance sheet in source code

You can find the reports in the Account -> Reporting menu.

Hope it helps.
--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com