Hi Armand,

Am Montag, 3. Oktober 2016, 17:49:27 schrieb Armand Mpassy-Nzoumba:
> On Sat, Oct 1, 2016 at 2:12 PM, Axel Braun <axel.br...@gmx.de> wrote:
> >> I cross checked the config settings.
> >> My working trytond.conf for 4.0 uses:
> >> uri = postgresql:///
> >> path = /var/lib/tryton
> >> listen = [::]:8000
> >>
> >> -> the last parameter seems to be the only difference
>
> It worked. I am now able to connect to the database from a remote machine.

Good.....

> The problem was indeed due to the wrong version of the database.
> However I can't connect via the web.
> Do you have any sample config file for it as well?

Can you connect via Web-Frontend from the sdame computer? Then it may be an
issue with the firewall.
For the rest, the only thing to be done is to set the correct path in
[jsonrpc]. If you install from the package:

# The root path to retrieve data for GET requests
data = /usr/lib/node_modules/tryton-sao

..otherwise there, where the sao-files are installed

HTH
Axel