Hi everybody,

After this change[0] company is required to create an analytic account. I developed a module, cooperative_ar[1], sometime ago and I want to upgraded to the new tryton version (4.2). One of the things that the module do is to create analytic accounts from an xml[2]. Now that the company is required, I do not know which is the best solution to add this field to the xml. Any idea is welcome.

Thanks!

[0] http://hg.tryton.org/modules/analytic_account/rev/d8afdf11e486/#l2.17
[1] https://github.com/gcoop-libre/cooperative_ar
[2] https://github.com/gcoop-libre/cooperative_ar/blob/master/analytic_account_coop_ar.xml