Dear All,

Using Tryton, We have entered the purchase of some 'consumable' products
and finally products are available in warehouse.

Now, we want to issue these consumables to different departments and we
want to record the expense right at the time of issuance.

For, this I thought, Internal Shipment module could work. However, this
module only moves consumable item from warehouse to departments' store and
does not post any financial transaction.

Am I using the right module? If not, which module should be used? Or, we
will have to manually post this expense transaction.

--

Regards,
Khurram.