Le 24/03/2017 à 12:23, Cédric Krier a écrit :
On 2017-03-22 15:42, Richard PALO wrote:
I was just stupefied to notice that there seems to be no default way to print a
standard account move nor a period journal report.

I guess most of our users embraced the dematerialized movement :-)

ja, but I need a file to be able to store and/or forward it
(but not necessarily print it >:)

Could only find doing a date-to-date general journal report which includes all
moves in
all journals for the date range selected.

Has anybody else that missed this functionality already added something?

This may answer: https://bugs.tryton.org/issue3696

Great, thanks... I'll take a look this weekend.

Cheers,
--

Richard PALO