I'm curious how to currectly set the next_number_internal for an ir.sequence,
namely for reconciliations using proteus.

Setting, for example, seq.prefix='A' works just fine but
seq.number_next_internal=10 seems to be a no-op.

Using the tryton client, I can change the sequence manually from the sequences
form, is that the
only way to do it? Hints on doing so?

I tried Sequence.write([seq.id], {'number_next_internal': 10,})
but I get:
TypeError: write() missing 1 required positional argument: 'values'

cheers
--

Richard PALO