We have discovered a tool to change the timezone of an application in windows
without changing the system itself. We have done tests here and it works
perfectly. It is also LGPL licensed: https://github.com/xupefei/Locale-Emulator

The only complaint is that it only works in 32bit applications, the operating
system can be 64bit but the application must be 32bit. What we do here is to
run the 32bit powershell launcher with this application so that what is
executed inside respects the UTC time zone. Tested with trytond + python2/3
32bit of course ;)

I mention it in case someone has an interest in avoiding the UTC warning
without change system timezone.