Le 18/12/2017 à 20:11, Cédric Krier a écrit :
On 2017-12-18 20:06, Richard PALO wrote:
Having a number of suppliers which group multiple deliveries
in one invoice, with OpenERP (aka Odoo) we've been using
account_invoice_merge extensively.

Maybe missing something but haven't seem to have found the equivalent
in tryton. Any hints?

The module purchase_invoice_line_standalone manages that perfectly.

Perhaps I'm still missing something.

Now it seems the invoices are no longer created upon reception of the
supplier shipment! (though invoice method is still 'Based On Shipment')

I notice that I can manually create an invoice and subsequently select what
appears to be PO lines (with no shipment nor PO indication)... but that will
add enormous amount of time/energy/confusion to current processing.

I try to select the shipments to see if there is an action to create an invoice
on them to no avail... That would be the easiest (with a comment header
introducing each shipment).

On a sidenote, from a shipment, there seems to be no indication of the purchase
order which should probably be the origin (to give context as to what products
are expected)...

and I can't seem to find a way to select the product moves from the Shipments
Tab of the Purchase Order and create a shipment prefilled either...

Once established manually a shipment, it seem impossible to navigate from the
supplier shipment to the purchase order, though the inverse is visible on the
Shipments Tab.

Does it exist documentation to map, for migration purposes, openerp purchase
workflows to tryton workflows?  This is somewhat the critical path.

--

Richard PALO