Il giorno mercoledì 10 gennaio 2018 19:30:07 UTC+1, Cédric Krier ha scritto:
> On 2018-01-10 08:59, Cato Nano wrote:
> > This
> >
> > $ python
> > Python 2.7.14 (default, Sep 17 2017, 18:50:44)
> > [GCC 7.2.0] on linux2
> > Traceback (most recent call last):
> >   File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
> > ImportError: No module named proteus
> > >>>

> > Of course Proteus is installed with apt-get
>
> I guess you are not using the right Python for which proteus was
> installed.
> Maybe you are under a virtualenv, in this case you should install
> proteus using `$ pip install proteus`.
>
> --

Thank you people

No, I' m not using virtualenv.

But I found a couple of facts.

When called from within a python3 prompt, Proteus gets found

But this time xmlrpclib is missing

Also, xmlrpclib is not declared as a dependency in the Proteus setup.py file

I think I' ll take Fredy's suggestion, I'll build Proteus on my own and try to
use that

Only, not right now.
Tomorrow
Thanks for your suggestions