Hi,

On 2018-01-14 19:19, Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto wrote:
> I need to find a way to delete an invoice, it could be posted, then I need
> to get back all its movements or delete them. The reason is since I couldnt
> get them back with a credit note, i just need them nulled or deleted to
> notice tax authority as nulled as if never have been posted

What type of invoice? For supplier invoice you can cancel a posted
invoice which will create a cancel move.
For Customer invoice, you can only make a credit note (with refund). It
is forbidden to delete an invoice because it may appear as a fraud
tentative.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com