Hi Cedrik

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 9:44 AM, Sergi Almacellas Abellana <se...@koolpi.com
> wrote:

> El 16/01/18 a les 15:20, Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto ha escrit:
> > Hi Cedrik
> >
> >     > I have a tryton implemented since 2018-01-01 and I have an issue
> with
> >     > credit note. The issue related is that before 2018-01-01 we have a
> >     > mecanized invocing system running, and now I need to acredit an
> invoice
> >     > for this last year, how could I do, if the invoice is not from this
> >     > period, neither the invoice is on this tryton system
> >

> >     Just create an invoice with negative quantities and you will have the
> >     credit note.
> >

> > ​That procedure is no valid on my side, I mean, invoices with negative
> > values couldnt be noticed​ to the tax athority cause there are rejected
>
> Thats how we represent a credit note on Tryton.
>
> Probably you should use abs values when sending it to the tax authority
> and indicate somewhere else that is a credit note.
> >

> > Since there wre related to a wrong use of the system, I was thinking on
> > cancel them, and I was guessing on delete related registers as a last
> change
> >

> Cancelling is a good option, but customer invoices can not be cancelled
> once posted. You have to create a credit note.

​I am sure of that, but just for this period of time, I need to cancel some
posted
I gues are three or four filled on a wrong way​, that I could make a credit
note, cause are no filled right, and couldn't been sent to the tax
authority, I just need get back movements

Probably directly to te tables database?

--
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
    Agile Coach | Python Software Developer | Tryton ERP Consultant

*Please consider the environment before printing this email*

*Join the campaign at http://thinkBeforePrinting.org
<http://thinkBeforePrinting.org>*