* Mathias Behrle [2018-04-05 11:45 +0200]:
Dear Tryton users,

Hello Mathias,

this mail is to let you know, that the continued maintenance of the
Tryton packages for Debian in my free time is currently out-of-scope.

I will continue to maintain the backports at debian.tryton.org for
the lifetime of the currently supported series, but there will be no
new series packaged out-of-the-box.

If you depend or if you want to sponsor in some way a future Tryton
version in Debian or at debian.tryton.org, please let me know and I
will be glad to find a solution.

It is sad to ear that you will not package anymore Tryton for Debian.

Anyway, thanks for the work you've put in the Debian packages of
Tryton.  I sure hope that someone interested will step in to continue
the work you've done for the Tryton users on Debian.

--
Nicolas Évrard - B2CK SPRL
E-mail/Jabber: nicolas.evr...@b2ck.com