Hi,

On 2018-04-07 07:32, rawdesignhamburg wrote:
> This is a warning I get since 3.0 I think. Now I am using Tryton 3.6. Can
> someone give me some help so I can get rid of it?
>
> WARNING:init:Unable to migrate column login on table res_user_login_attempt
> from varchar() to varchar(512).

Tryton can not reduce the size constraint of a column so it just warn
about it. The system can work without this reduction.
But indeed the size reduction come from a protection against DoS, so it
is better to manually perform the change.
It should work with such query:

    ALTER TABLE res_user_login_attempt ALTER COLUMN login TYPE VARCHAR(512)

If there are records with a bigger size, they can be safely removed as
this is only a logging table.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com