* Asdesco Assistance Design & Construction [2018-05-04 01:44 +0200]:
Hello

Hello,

I was on the demo test website 4.8
But I can't see in production mod, where i can create new BOM
{I mean Bill of Materials you need to create one product for sale}
All experience welcome,thanks.

Not all modules are installed on the demo server. But you can install
new modules yourself on it if you log as admin and go to
"Administration > Modules > Modules" and activate the production
module (and you will probably want also stock_supply_production).

Regards,

--
Nicolas Évrard - B2CK SPRL
E-mail/Jabber: nicolas.evr...@b2ck.com