Le 31/05/2018 à 10:28, Sergi Almacellas Abellana a écrit :
Hi All,

We are moving the accounts used by statement journal from the accounting
journal to the statement journal [1]. This avoids the need to create a
different statement journal to use different accounts on the statement.

During the review of this change [2] we thought about merging the credit
and debit accounts into a single account and use one unique account on
bank statement as we nmormally use the same account on both options.

Is anybody using different debit and credit accounts to import their
statements? Or everybody is using the same account as us?

Your feedback will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

[1] https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7450
[2] https://codereview.tryton.org/50391002/diff/20001/journal.py#newcode48

As far as our usage goes (using account_fr), the only journal having differing
accounts for debit/credit is the closing journal which is a [special]
situation, not a statement, journal.

cheers,
--

Richard PALO