Hi everybody,

I have been playing with tryton 4.6 on windows 10 for a couple of months and
everything works very well.

Now I started playing with 4.8 series, 4.8.2 works well but its looking is
weird, I think I have to play with theme.css to adjust to desired style.

Yesterday I tried to use 4.8.3 but it does not run (although Windows asks for
permission), Is there any log file that I can take a look in order to see what
is happening?

By the way, I noticed that 4.8.2 size is 47.9 MB but 4.8.3 is just 24.1 MB, I
do not know if probably there is something missed.

Thank you.