Hi Cedric,

Finally I catch your meaning for good default. I am adding for some comment
below for sharing experience with others if in any case, whoever has read this
thread.

It due to the nature of import directly through XML will make the configuration
is un-editable.
Instead of import XML for configuration, it will be good to design the good
default option by either
1. Setting up the help language
2. Options with on_change
3. Import through csv
4. Import through proteus or module for import

Thank you