Hi --
         I had a fairly major collapse of my Windows system, and when I
finished and got up again, the dual boot via Lilo had of course
disappeared, and I would like to upgrade to Mandrake 8.0 anyway and know I
don't know enought to do that by myself -- may I bring my machine along also?
                                                                         Andy

At 06:38 PM 4/27/2001, you wrote:
>On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 03:41:06PM -0500, Marc Becker wrote:
> > Hi Don.  Is this me, or someone else?  I've been horribly busy this
> > semester, but I've been meaning to ask you about this.  I would also like
> > to get Linux installed on a box.  Maybe I'll have time to play w/ it this
> > summer.  If anyone has time to help me w/ this, please let me
> > know.  Thanks!  marc.
> >

>It was someone else actually.  So there is the potential for 2
>installs.
>
>Don
>
>--
>Don Bindner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

C. A. Hilgartner        .       Phone: 660-627-2519
2413 North East Street  .       FAX:   660-627-2930
Kirksville  MO  63501   .       email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: www.hilgart.org.