On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 08:48:40PM -0500, Marianna Giovannini
wrote:
> Don,
>
> Does your Linux Users group do websites?  Do you think any of
> the students would volunteer to do a site for the United Way
> Campus Fund Drive?
>
> Marianna

I think several of them have the skill to do that kind of work,
but unless you kind of catch their imagination, they probably
won't work fast enough for your taste.  For most, it is the
learning of the skill that inspires them.  Once they know how to
write pages, the tedium of designing a site takes over.

You may get a more professional, quicker result by working with
Diane Richmond.  I would be happy to ask the members and get back
to you.

Don

--
Don Bindner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>