From: Sean Foy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [tslug] Re: Misc Questions
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 22:47:19 -0500

By the way, MS's marketing material may tout Pro-only features related
to Active Directory and domain membership... But you won't be allowed to
join any of the existing domains on campus and Truman ITServices would
probably give you trouble if you tried to create your own domain (using
2000 or .NET server). So those features won't do you much good on
campus.