From: Nathaniel Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [tslug] First Meeting Times
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 15:01:08 -0500 (CDT)

Hello All!

We need to decide on a day/time for our first meeting.  Thursdays have
worked well in the past, usually around 7pm, right?  So the question is
whether we meet this Thursday or next Thursday (the 5th of September).
Personally, I'm leaning towards the latter, but if there is pressing
business we meet earlier.  What do you guys think?

--Nate

PS - Please forgive me for cluttering your email with that 'join' email
from natorius.  On the other hand, perhaps the email address is amusing.