Everyone,

The contendahs:

A) Wednesday at 6:30pm
B) Wednesday at 7:30pm
C) Thursday at 6:30pm
D) Thursday at 7:30pm

I would like everyone to rank the 4 choices according to preference;
please be clear about which one is your first choice.  If all work
equally well, feel free to tell me that or have a four-way tie for
first.  If any of the times conflict with your schedule, feel free to
leave them out of your rankings, tie them at fourth, or tell me about
it.  As before, if you would like to email responces directly to me,
you may.

Theory:  There were several 7pm commitments expressed, so 6:30 would
allow several people to make at least 30 mins. of a meeting that they
might otherwise not attend at all.
The 7:30 times are there in case my theory was wrong.  :)

Nate