We might also want to provide the .dll's and binaries for lame, which is,
IMHO, the best mp3 encoder.  Given the more zealous push to collect
royalties, a campaign to switch to .ogg wouldn't be a bad idea.  Also, a
number of people might be interested in video game console emulation.  A lot
of projects are being GPL'd, so providing emulators and some public domain
ROM images would be a cool idea.

-Bill