It looks like your network card should be a simple tulip card. Try
typing, as root, insmod tulip. However there may be some pcmcia trickery
needed that I don't know about (actually I need to study up on
pcmcia...). But anyway give that a try. Without knowing what kind of
soundcard you have I can't really help you.

--
Peter Snoblin
http://www2.truman.edu/~pas577