For those of you who have yet to experience the wonder that is FreeBSD, i
encourage you to try out FreeBSD 5.0.  I've got a copy of the Install and
Live Filesystem ISOs, so drop me an email if you want a copy.

5.0  is similar in status to the Linux 2.5 kernel; it's a development build
right now.  Still, it's really damn cool.  The UFS2 filesystem supports
native filesystem ACLs (similar to Win 2k's NTFS ACLs), and there are a
number of other fun kernel toys to play with.

Let me know if you're interested.

As for KDE 3.1, I can't wait to build it.

-Bill