Ross Day <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Jay Belanger wrote:
>> The (intentional?) double meaning here would get out (I don't think
>> it'd be too much of an in-joke for long),
>
>       The _Intentional_ double meaning is that it means both File System
> Checker and Free Software Club in Kirksville...  If you wish to construe
> a third meaning on to it, then it should move beyond the "double
> meaning".

Fine; triple meaning.
It should be noted that I wasn't the one to bring up the third
meaning, and reasons for having the third meaning attached have also
been brought up.  I don't believe for a second that the third meaning
didn't play a role in it's suggestion.
My seven year old daughter is beyond the "Tee-hee, I said a bad word"
stage; I hoped we were, too.

Jay