Hi, Tim.

I think it is a good idea and we should definitely explain the scenarios in
more detail.

When you talk about a "deliverable which describes scenarios and
requirements," do you mean another draft? In the current "TCM-TF reference
model" draft, section 1.4 is about "Scenarios of application". Would it be
enough if we improve that section according to what we have discussed in the
last days?

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-05#section-1.4

Regarding the potential effects on other protocols, do you think we should
include that on the same draft?

Thanks a lot,

Jose