De: Luigi Iannone [mailto:g...@gigix.net]
Enviado el: lunes, 10 de febrero de 2014 16:40
Para: Jose Saldana
CC: tc...@ietf.org; tsv-area@ietf.org
Asunto: Re: [tcmtf] Improvements in TCM-TF according to the received
comments: Problem 2: Path MTU

Hi,

On 5 Feb. 2014, at 13:06 , Jose Saldana < <mailto:jsald...@unizar.es>
jsald...@unizar.es> wrote:

Problem:

Gorry: Perhaps we should also look at PMTU issues?

In TCMTF?  I would avoid that. MTU is a common problem for any tunnelling
mechanism I would more support a "tunnel-spefici-independent" solution
(probably to be discussed elsewhere).

ciao

L.

Al: Yes. The operations considerations should be thought about.

Solution: (see this thread:
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/tcmtf/current/msg00422.html>
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/tcmtf/current/msg00422.html)
The current charter talks about MTU in number 7.

Jose