top posting:

1/ I agree with John that we need to make it possible for nomcom to find
technically qualified transport candidate

2/ I must also agree with Linda regarding how complex today’s network system
has become, which raised the expertise requirement bar — would the picture
getting even worse over next few years, or are we doing anything to get out of
this ever increasing complexity?

Lixia